Cambria Quartz is a superior option for kitchen countertops. Learn about Cambria countertops and color choices here. If you are in the market to purchase countertops, it is well worth investing in Cambria Quartz for long-lasting beauty, versatility, and incredible value.
What Is Cambria Quartz?
What makes Cambria Quartz so superior? Start with the overall way it is made. Cambria is a type of natural quartz. It has the same look and feel of other natural stones but is made up of a different level of pure, natural quartz. For example, while Cambria is made up of 100 percent pure quartz – with no other types of additives, other stones, like granite and marble, are not. Granite is typically made up of only between 40 and 60 percent quartz. There are minerals and other impurities in it that reduce that value. Because it is so pure, it is incredibly beautiful and superior in terms of durability and overall beauty.
Cambria Offers Two Finish Choices
One of the nice things about Cambria Quartz countertops is that they look incredible no matter the direction you look at them at or the way you use them. When it comes time to buy them, you will be able to choose from two finishes. Both are excellent in terms of durability and protection for the stone.
It has a silky smooth finish, one with a low sheen look to it. It does not reflect as much light off the surface and is best in areas where you do not want a lot of glare.
Cambria High Gloss
Just the opposite, it has incredible shine and beauty to it. The high gloss finish provides a significant amount of radiance that can help to capture someone’s eye as they walk through the area.
Gallery of Colors
The palette of colors available from Cambria Quartz are numerous. There is a color or pattern that is right for any room of any home. Perhaps you want to beautiful and natural Stone-like color of IRONSBRIDGE, a palette from the Luxury Series. You may love the Signature Series TORQUAY, with is just off white, subtle coloring. Quite the opposite, BEAUMONT has Soft swirls of warm cream and beige, quite the attention-grabbing detail or BENTLEY with a white background is intersected with bold, translucent black and charcoal veins. These are just a few of the options available through Cambria.
The Benefits of Cambria
Cambria is a versatile, beautiful choice for any area of the home from kitchen countertops to bathroom vanities. It can even be used in flooring. Take a look at some of the key reasons why Cambria works so well for your home.
- It’s Made in the USA – Cambria is only mined in North America. And, there is only one quartz manufacturer producing this product in the U.S. That means you can be confident when choosing these products that you are getting a high-quality, authentic material for your home every time. You know where it is coming from.
- It’s Maintenance Free -There’s very little that you need to do to keep Cambria Quartz beautiful and in good condition. Unlike other natural stone surfaces that require a great deal of sealing and protection, you do not have to do any of that with this product. To clean it, use a clean cloth to wipe it down using just warm water. In some cases, mild soap is beneficial, too. That’s all you need to do to keep it looking stunning.
- It’s Environmentally Friendly – Cambria is a material you can feel good about adding to your home. The company that produces it is committed to sustainable business practices. The product does not require a lot of oversea access – in fact, it is sourced in North America. It is also one of the best options for those who care about the planet because the mine it comes from is equipped with sustainable hydroelectric power, adding very little, if any, damage to the environment.
- It’s Bacteria Resistant – Cambria is also bacteria resistant. You can use it in kitchens without worry. That is because the surface is solid and does not absorb anything into it. It is hygienic – as much so as stainless steel. It is not possible for bacteria to grow in it. That makes it a safe bet even to place food on. And, remember, cleaning up is just as easy too.
- It’s Stronger Than Granite – Purchasing a natural stone that’s this strong is essential. Because it is one of the hardest stones found on the planet, you can count on it, providing the very best level of durability. It is not going to scratch or be damaged. Cambria, specifically, has such a high amount of natural quartz in it that it is incredibly strong.
- It’s Quality and Warranty – Another of the key benefits is just how much the company, Cambria, stands behind the quality of its products. The product is so well trusted to be a superior option that it comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. That means that if something happens to it, you may have financial protection to minimize any financial loss to you.
- An Incredible Selection of Options – Cambria has mined over 100 designs of Cambrai Quartz. That gives you plenty of designs and features to choose from for any area of the home. Many people fall in love with the color or pattern of their Cambria and then build a kitchen around it – it’s that good!
Get a Free Estimate with no obligations
Our Price Include
- Cambria countertops Slab
- Measurement & Layout
- Fabrication & Installation
- Sink Cutout
- Edge Options
- Remove and haul away the existing Countertops
- and any more special request
Why Is Cambria More Eco-Friendly Than Other Products?
Cambria works hard to ensure a wide range of efforts are taken to keep the company operating at a sustainable level. They do this in a variety of ways. For example, they recycle all of their metal tooling. They recycle all of the water they use during the polishing process. They only source material in the most environmentally friendly method, using hydroelectric power for all of their tools.
The company is also transparent about its products. It uses the Declare label. The company is also listed as a Health Product Declaration v2.1 in the Public Repository because it wants you to know it is the superior product. The company’s product is also GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified, which means its countertops are safe for use in schools.
How to Clean Cambria
Cambria will not scratch or absorb liquid into it. That gives you a more durable, less worrisome countertop. And, remember, you do not have to worry about cleaning it either. Just use a clean cloth, warm water, and mild soap to wipe it down and keep it sparkling.
How To Buy Cambria Products? And What Can You Expect from Granite & Marble Express?
If you are interested in purchasing Cambria Quartz for your home, the good news is you’ve made the right decision. Aside from the range of Cambria Quartz colors and polish options, there are a lot of other things you may have questions about before you invest. That’s okay. It is possible to get every one of your questions answered easily right here.
You can easily send us a request for a consultation by fill out our contact Form, or you can call us directly.
We’re happy to help you to make decisions about your kitchen countertop needs. We listen to you, gather information about your needs, and help you to learn about this product.
When you contact our team to learn more about your options, you will then be able to meet with one of our sales professionals who know Cambria well. Our Cambria expert will guide you through the process in several ways
- We will help you to select the right type of countertop for your needs. This includes comparing quartz to other natural stones available to you. We want you to have all of the information you need to make a buying decision.
- We will talk to you about all of the Cambria Quartz colors that are available to you as well as provide you with samples. This allows you to see up close what your options are.
- We give you a free, no obligation estimate – that fully outlines what you can expect to pay for these countertops based on the layout and needs you have.
It’s that easy to see how well Cambria Quartz can work in your home. We encourage you to reach out to us today to learn more.
Our Process As simple as possible!
- After you decide to work with us, we will have you sign a contract that outlines everything we do to help make this process easy. This includes providing you with everything you need including a digital template of your kitchen to ensure very exacting measurements of your countertop needs are taken.
- Once they are ordered and the time comes to install them, we will haul away your existing countertops for you to avoid significant disposal fees. Our team will fabricate your Cambria countertops using a fully automated CNC machine, which ensures the work is done superiorly with attention to every detail.
- Once they are complete, our experienced professionals will install them into your home. We disconnect and reconnect the sink and dishwasher plumbing to minimize any risks during the process, too.