Do’s and Don’ts of Stone Care
- Do use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus.
- Do use mats under hot dishes & cookware.
- Do use place mats under china, silver or other objects that may scratch stone surface.
- Do dust countertops, islands and vanities frequently.
- Do blot up spills immediately to minimize permanent damages to stone.
- Don’t use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general purpose cleaners.
- Don’t use cleaners that contain acid.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners.